Sunday, October 9, 2011

Our UnbelEVIEable Story: You Outta Be In Pictures!

Here are some of the most beautiful baby pictures of my Niece Evie. She reminds me so much of my little Lauren when she was that age. It is striking how most of the babies in our family look so much alike. I really enjoyed these photos. I can't wait to see more she will be 3 Monthes old this October. I am coming to terms more with what her mother did. All in all it was a very unselfish thing she did and it appears that the Bakers couldn't be any happier and loving towards Evie. A part of me will always long for her, but this is a very good consolation.


Our UnbelEVIEable Story: You Outta Be In Pictures!: For the last couple of days, we have been working on getting Evie on an established schedule. This has resulted in an unhappy Evie at times,...

No comments:

Post a Comment